Amazon has introduced new G2 Instance Type with 4x More GPU Power. The GPU-powered G2 instance family is home to molecular modeling, rendering, machine learning, game streaming, and transcoding jobs. that require massive amounts of parallel processing power.
- Vessel | How Vessel uses AWS to focus its time and resources on creating a great user experience
- Time Inc | How Time Inc uses AWS to server media content to 120 million unique visitors each month.
- Nike | Nike uses AWS to accelerate product development.
News From Amazon
- New G2 Instance Type with 4x More GPU Power
- Building a Mobile Backend Using AWS Lambda
- Amazon Cognito now integrates with Lambda. Validate & audit user data across multiple devices.
- Extended CloudFormation support for additional features of Auto Scaling
- Scout2 Security Auditing Tool for AWS Environments
- AWS Quick Start Reference Deployments
- Using the Elastic Beanstalk (EB) CLI to create, manage, and share environment configuration
- Understanding the ELB Log Entries
- AWS EFS Elastic File System (Cloud NAS) First Preview Look
- Sky’s the limit for Amazon Web Services
- NxtGen Outperforms Amazon Web Services and Rackspace on Price-Performance Metrics for Cloud Services
- Verisign OpenHybrid for Corero and Amazon Web Services Now Available
- Practical Steps to Hack-Proofing AWS
- Use Hybrid Cloud to Streamline SAP with NetApp, AWS and SAP LVM
- Vessel Builds its New Video Platform on AWS
- Time Inc. Goes All In with the AWS Cloud
- Nike Drives New Business Initiatives by Using AWS
- AdRoll Supports More Than 60 Billion Requests Per Day Using AWS
- Introducing Amazon Elastic File System
- Amazon ECS
- Introduction to Amazon EC2
- Introduction to AWS Storage Services
- Disaster Recovery of on-premises IT infrastructure with AWS
- AWS CodeDeploy