Netflix, using AWS deploys quickly thousands of servers and terabytes of storage within minutes. Netflix delivers content throughout the world, which can be accessed on any device mobile, tablet or web.
- Curious how Netflix can deliver billions of hours of content? Hear its BigData story
- The Leap to the Cloud Saves 50% in 5 Years
- Check out the AWS Parse self-hosted server powered by Bitnami on the AWS Market Place
- Tel Aviv-based gaming company Jelly Button uses AWS to gain scalability
- Using AWS, JustGiving reduced time to run SQL queries from 30 mins to seconds
News from Amazon
- Now View Amazon CloudWatch Metrics within the Amazon SQS Console
- Enhanced Monitoring for Amazon RDS now available for MySQL 5.5
- Access Resources within a VPC using AWS Lambda
- VM Import Update – Faster and More Flexible, with Multi-Volume Support Now Available for AWS GovCloud (US) Customers
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Supports Docker 1.9 and New Security Update
- Amazon RDS now supports R3 and T2 instance types, as well as simplified Reserved Instance purchase options in the AWS GovCloud (US) region.
- Amazon Aurora Now Available in Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- RDS now supports sharing encrypted database snapshots with other AWS accounts
- Amazon API Gateway Supports Custom Request Authorizers
- Introducing Amazon VPC Endpoints for Amazon S3 in China (Beijing) Region
- Amazon RDS now supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Oracle Native Network Encryption (NNE) in all Amazon RDS for Oracle editions
- Improved Amazon Redshift Data Schema Conversion from Amazon Machine Learning Console
- AWS Mobile Hub is now Generally Available
- Amazon Lumberyard and Amazon GameLift Now Available for Game Developers
- Amazon Redshift Now Supports Appending Rows to Tables and Exporting Query Results to BZIP2-compressed Files
- AWS IoT now supports MQTT over the WebSocket protocol.
- EMR release 4.3.0 offers upgraded versions of Hadoop, Spark, Ganglia & Presto
- Tell CloudFormation to keep rolling back a stack update after a rollback fails
- AWS WAF can now filter requests based on the length of request parts.
- Now use the Amazon ML console to retrieve Redshift data with improved schema conversion.
- Amazon GameLift – our managed service for deploying & configuring multiplayer games
- Announcing Amazon Lumberyard – a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS & Twitch
- Register domains for 100+ additional top-level domains in Route 53