InVision is saving around 90% to its cloud customers using Amazon Web Services. Peter Bollenbeck, explains that the firm chose AWS because it was “the most mature of the native cloud offerings.
- InVisionWFM hosts its SaaS workforce management solution in AWS and taps a new segment.
- GumiAsia uses AWS to successfully support demand peaks and achieve 99.5% availability.
- Localytics uses AWS to process BigData on more than 3 billion devices worldwide.
- Bitdefender delivers an online security platform with near-zero downtime using AWS.
- FireEye built scalable and responsive BigData interfaces with AWS Lambda.
News from Amazon
- Amazon ML console now retrieves Amazon Redshift data with better schema conversion.
- Process Amazon Kinesis Aggregated Data with AWS Lambda.
- AWS Cloudtrail now supports Amazon Cognito in all Cognito regions.
- Globeandmail increases reader engagement through a content recommendation engine on AWS.
- Using API Gateway with microservices deployed on Amazon ECS.
- Now receive push notifications via SMS or email for CodeDeploy events.
- Deploy, operate and scale session-based multiplayer cloud servers with AmazonGameLift.
- Run AWS Lambda functions in AWS CodePipeline using CloudFormation via Stelligent.
- How to connect to an Oracle database on Amazon RDS using SSL.
- Amazon EMR now supports Amazon EBS volumes and M4 & C4 Amazon EC2 instances.
- Bazaarvoice adopted the new faster and larger Amazon EBS volumes.
- Automate HIPAA compliance: Use the cloud to protect the cloud.
- Securely Accessing Customer AWS Accounts with Cross-Account IAM Roles.