Change HealthCare develop and test new services very quickly for the customers by using AWS. It uses services like Amazon EC2, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS to handle millions of confidential transactions.
- InVisionWFM hosts its SaaS workforce management solution in AWS & taps a new segment.
- Change_HC runs the largest U.S. healthcare administrative service on AWS.
- DodgeData is saving $5.25M while boosting app performance by almost 50% using AWS.
- Eyewear-maker Hoya cut costs by up to 60% after migrating its SAP Business Suite to AWS.
News from Amazon
- How to use API Gateway custom authorizers to support OAuth & other bearer tokens.
- How to view CloudWatch metrics from the SQS console for up to 10 queues at a tune.
- Optimize Spark-Streaming to process Amazon Kinesis Streams.
- AWS CloudFormation now supports VPC NAT, ECR, EMR and Amazon Elasticsearch.
- Using Amazon API Gateway as a proxy for DynamoDB.
- Amazon Redshift is now available in US West (N. California) Region.
- In RDS, encrypt copies of DB snapshots & share encrypted snapshots.
- Building a continuous deployment pipeline for your web apps using AWS.
- How you can reduce your storage costs using our new Backup and Archive TCO calculator!
- Migrating Mobile Apps from Parse to AWS on 3/9 at the AWS NY Loft!
- How to use AWS WAF to block IP addresses generating bad requests.
- Route 53′s health checks now support SNI for checking websites over HTTPS!.
- How to use AWS Config to help with required HIPAA audit controls.
- Elastic Beanstalk now supports Docker 1.9.