Linden Lab is the internet company which provides a platform for users to generate and interact with 3-D content. It also offers Project Sansar, a new platform which is scheduled to be released in 2016.
- GuardianNews massively accelerates feature releases using AWS.
- 20x: More Mission for the Money at UMUC.
- GenaliceDNA uses AWS to speed up bigdata processing to advance Alzheimer’s research.
- By using Amazon ECS, LindenLab reduced its build and deployment times by 50% or more.
News from Amazon
- How to require HTTPS for CloudFront communication with origins.
- Use Route 53 aliasing to map custom domain names to Elastic Beanstalk environments.
- Use ACM to easily provision, manage and deploy SSL/TLS certificates with AWS services.
- How to set up Parse Server on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk.
- ElastiCache now supports Redis version 2.8.24.
- Migrating from Parse Push to Amazon SNS.
- Use Lambda functions as actions in CodePipeline.
- Set Up Continuous Testing with Appium, AWS CodeCommit and Jenkins.
- How to use scheduled Reserved Instances to purchase recurring reservations.