With AWS Config integration, Saviynt provides controls that apply infrastructure security policies with ability to stop EC2 instances, revert unauthorized access changes, or notify upon policy violations.
- AWS Config & Saviynt now offer an integrated solution for security mgmt & intelligence.
- By combining Amazon EC2 & Intel Xeon processors, IXD can encrypt messages up to 20x faster
- Edmunds uses CodeCommit to provide a scalable, highly available source control service
News from Amazon
- GameLift Expands Game Server Availability to Europe and Asia and Adds Auto-Scaling
- AWS CodeDeploy Available in South America (Sao Paulo) Region
- Amazon Redshift now supports table level restore
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs adds AWS CloudTrail support and new Amazon CloudWatch Metrics
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs Available in the South America (Sao Paulo) Region
- Amazon ElastiCache now supports Memcached Auto-Discovery for PHP 7
- Run XCTest UI tests with AWS Device Farm
- Coming Soon: AWS Config will be available in AWS GovCloud (US) in the coming months
- Amazon EC2 announces availability of t2.nano in EU (Frankfurt) and Asia Pacific (Sydney) regions
- AWS CodeCommit Adds Repository Triggers
- New accounts default to long EC2 resource IDs on March 7
- Auto Scaling now sends events to CloudWatch Events when it executes lifecycle hooks
- The DynamoDB console now gives you 3 layouts: vertical split, horizontal split & full page
- Storage Gateway now supports EMC NetWorker 8.x for tape libraries.
- Enable SNI for Route 53 HTTPS health checks