Seaco selected AWS because of its high level of security. The company wants its virtual private cloud (VPC) was well protected from external access and its virtual private network (VPN) was securely encrypted.
- Shipping company SERCO Global boosts performance of SAP systems by 90% on AWS.
- Data science company AdiMap uses MachineLearning to build predictive models instantly.
News from Amazon
- Amazon RDS for MariaDB is now covered by RDS SLA.
- How to use GameLift’s new autoscaling to match game server capacity to player demand.
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL now supports enforcing SSL connections and enhanced system metrics.
- Learn how to build your datalake in the cloud with AWS.
- Get started with DynamoDB and Build a Location-Aware Recommendation Engine.
- Amazon ElastiCache now supports scaling up for Redis nodes.
- AWS Mobile Hub now supports Swift.
- Restore an Amazon Redshift table from a snapshot to a new table in an active cluster.
- Optimizing SaaS Tenant Workflows and Costs.
- AWS and APN Partners provide a variety of tools to help you meet your security objectives.
- Import Zeppelin notes from GitHub or JSON on Amazon EMR.
- Learn to use Lambda to do real-time stream processing with IoT device data.
- How to monitor CloudWatch Logs API calls using CloudTrail.
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server now supports Windows Authentication.
- Adapting Deep Learning to Medicine with Behold.ai
- How to use the new AWS Encryption SDK to simplify data encryption and improve availability.
- AWS Cryptography announces the AWS Encryption SDK making encryption easier for developers.
- Amazon Machine Learning Console now makes it easier to connect to Amazon Redshift.