Vinomofo evaluated the infrastructure as a services marketplace and concluded that Amazon Web Services (AWS) was the only provider that could meet its needs. AWS has also enabled Vinomofo to support growth.
- Vinomofo uses AWS to increase availability while rapidly expanding globally.
- Prezi uses Redshift to visualize data internally and identify new revenue opportunities.
- NIglobal saved $1M while reducing months for development cycles.
News from Amazon
- Get SMS and email notification about CodeDeploy events.
- Use Locust on Elastic Beanstalk for Distributed Load Generation.
- Learn all about CodePipeline and CodeDeploy at DevDay and how you can automate your releases.
- Analyzing your Data on Amazon DynamoDB with Apache Spark.
- EMR clusters now support the M4 and C4 families of EC2 instances.
- Localytics uses AWS to process BigData on more than 3 billion devices worldwide.
- How to track Amazon Cognito creations, deletions & config changes with CloudTrail.
- Amazon Simple Notification Service now sends notifications for AWS Directory Service.
- What startups should know before choosing a CDN.
- Announcing support for security group references in a peered VPC.
- Amazon Aurora now supports local time zones.
- AWS Config Rules now available on GitHub.
- Migrating Mobile Apps from Parse to AWS.
- JustGiving reduced time to run SQL queries from 30 min to just seconds.
- Amazon CloudWatch Events now available in EU (Frankfurt) Region.